Friday, March 16, 2007

and the Oscar goes to... Food!

I rented Big Night which I had seen once before with my family. An homage to Italian Food. As this movie was recommended by Laura I asked if she had any other movie suggestions with food as the theme.

And then the nerd in me and the research librarian in Laura (aka her normal nerdy self) came out and we were in a flurry as to what other movies we should see. Unfortunately my innocent cousin Laura got entangled in that email exchange.

the movie i really really want to see but can't seem to find is Jamon, Jamon or in English "A Tale of Ham and Passion" (ha!)

Here are some movies (and a couple of links) that my sis and i found.
http://www.chowhound.com/topics/367292
and also
http://www.donrockwell.com/index.php?showtopic=1074&hl=movies

Have you seen these movies?
Have you others to recommend?

Eat Drink Man Woman
Babette's Feast
Tortilla Soup
Big Night
Eating Raol
The Dinner Game
Tampopo!
Like Water for Chocolate
Woman on Top
Jamon, jamon
Chocolat

No comments: